JuanaFe

I'm always listening to new music, I think that it amplifies your musical repertoire. Since I was 13 years old that I have listened to rock, then I began to listen to funk, and in this moment, I have been listening to a lot of latin music, like "rumba", "son cubano" or "cumbia", but I don't have a favourite band. I think that it is a style that makes me very happy, the rhythms are very catchy and danceable.

A band that I have listened to a lot is Juana Fé, they are one of the first Chilean bands that popularized the "cumbia", because their popular singles are "cumbia", but really they play more "rumba"(similar to salsa) than "cumbia". My favourite song is "El que te quiere te quiere", I like the lyrics and the way that it moves your body, I think that it is the best song in the world and all universe.

The last album is different to all the rest because they changed the vocalist, but I really like the new sound that they are playing, it is a mix between a lot of latin styles, mainly, afrorumba and Brazilian music.


Comentarios

Entradas populares