More than a hobbie

When I was a child, I liked the sky and the stars, I wanted to be an astronaut. But when I was 13 years old, I get into the music world and never come back. The music ever have been important to me, is not only about play a instrument or listen to, the music is about share a common feeling with people, and i'ts present in many aspects in my life. Is for this reason that I decided that the music will be walk with me for ever.

Also, in the school, the maths always was my strength, so I decided(the last year, before leave the school) study Comercial Engeenering and take the music like a hobbie. But in the time, I realized that I can´t stand so far to the music for a long time, this already was more than a hobbie, so then of trying to stand in the career, I leave it and followed my passion.

I chose Sound Engeenering because this career make conection beetwen music and physics, and the study area seem very interesting to me.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares