Old Times

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Well, the photo has a filter(obviusly haha), but I didn't found the original photo. This remember me very good times of my adolescense, when I had an important band to me. That was the first time that I did a "concert" with this band, that was very small, there is not more than fifty person in the bar, almost all of they was our friends, and we did'nt was famous neither, but being playing your own music and see the people excited sharing the same feeling, is indescribable. This photo was taken by and old friend. In this moment I decided that I have to repeat this, I began to see the music with other eyes, and I realized that this one was a important part of my life.

There is been a long time since I play music in a stage, but i'm working to it and hope that will be soon!

Comentarios

Entradas populares