Me

Hi! I'm Roberto, I'm studying Sound Engineering. I like English because it´s a universal language that provide us a lots of oportunities, also is fun to practice in classes because the conversations with classmates make class be more dinamic.

I listen to music in English almost everyday
, there are some bands that is more easy to understand the accent, like The Beatles or The Black Keys, although the bands being from differents countries and they have differents accents, I think that it depends by their vocal style. For example, Red Hot Chili Peppers is a band that i like so much, but the vocalist sing so fast.

I don't watch many movies, but when I see it, I try to found the original language, with spanish subtitles haha.

The most difficult aspect of English for me is that my vocabulary is very reduced, so at the moment to make conversations, I'm a little slowly. But I plan to practice a lot and take the class so seriously.

Comentarios

Entradas populares